Top 5 Healthy Foods to get Silky, Strong and Shining Hair
You all have heard the story of Rapunzel and her long flowing hair. And how they use to glow and heal? Every woman dreams to have such long hair like Rapunzel. Beautiful hair adds on to your charm. Hair contributes 70% to your good looks. And most of us, in the hope of having lustrous and healthy hair spend lots on various herbal and salon treatments. But how effective are these processes in the long run?
The UV rays from the sun not only damage the skin but also the hair too. The chemicals used in salon and treatments might also contribute to hair damage. Hair growth also depends on your diet, genes, and your regular care routine. You cant help you genes but improvising on your daily diet and a little extra care can give you long, glowing and lustrous hair just like Rapunzel. Eating varied healthy foods that contain the right nutrients can provide you the hair you have always dreamt of. Prepare a chart that must have the right food for hair growth.
Why is healthy hair growth important?
Your hair contributes to 70% of your beauty. Growing healthy and long hair is an art that everyone should excel at. Unhealthy, dry, and frizzy hair can also lead to various skin problems and can also affect your face causing rashes and pimples. So, you must eat healthy food for healthy hair growth.
Good hair in our day to day life:
Long flowing hair adds to your charm. You can flaunt any look or hairstyle you want if you have healthy hair. Flowing hair never goes out of trend and you can easily flaunt your bangs with any attire. A healthy scalp and hair will also ensure problem free skin. This, it is important that you prepare a proper diet chart for yourself enlisting all the foods that promote hair growth.
Start with researching on the internet on the food to eat for hair growth. Look which foods are beneficial for hair growth? Track the famous websites having reliable sources. Another reliable source is the DIY knowledge shared by your mother or grandmother. Note down all the ancient herbal remedies known to them. But, start with preparing a food chart with all the foods and their benefits. So, now if you are done preparing a chart of which food promotes hair growth, why wait?
Also, let us have a look at the list of natural foods that are essential for hair growth and their health benefits:
While writing about healthy foods, the first thing coming to the list must be eggs.
- Your hair particles consist of protein and it is very important to have protein in your diet.
- Protein consists of the building blocks of your hair and egg is a rich source of protein.
- The egg is the main one among the foods to eat for hair growth.
2.Spinach and other green leafy vegetables
- Another essential food that helps hair growth is spinach or leafy vegetables.
- Your hair cells require minerals like iron which is present in green leafy vegetables.
- If your body runs low on iron, then you lack the proper amount of oxygen and nutrients which can weaken your hair strands.
- So, spinach and other leafy vegetables are a must food for hair growth.
- Citrus fruits are rich in Vitamin C and your body needs Vit C for iron absorption.
- Fruits rich in Vit C are other essential food for hair growth.
- According to nutritionists, one lemon per day is enough for your daily dose of Vit C.
- Oranges can also cover the requirements.
- Citrus fruits ensure a regular supply of nutrients for proper hair growth.
4.Nuts and Seeds:
- Nuts and seeds are rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids help in thickening and shining your hair.
- Nuts like almonds and walnuts are rich in these healthy fats. Flax seeds also supply proper fats required for your hair.
- These are some of the major foods which promote hair growth.
- Whole grains also falls in a group of food that helps hair growth.
- They are rich in biotin along with iron, zinc, and B vitamins which helps in cell proliferation.
- They also help the body produce amino acids that are required for hair growth.
- Research shows that vitamin A promotes creation of sebum, which aids to keep hairs healthy. Vitamin A could also speed up the rate of hair growth and boost the growth of thick hair, all while stoping other hair follicles from regressing
- An excellent resource of vitamin E, which will encourage hair growth is avocado, provides 20% of your daily need for vitamin.
Beautiful and shiny hair leaves a lasting impression. Include these foods that promote hair growth in your daily diet for hair growth and get long flowing hair just like Rapunzel.